Download: average 213Mbps
Upload: average 12Mbps
|Weekend calls||Upfront: £35
Line rental included
Total contract: £491
12 month contract
Offer Price: £38 a month for 12 months, then £54 a month (including line rental)
Why choose Virgin Media M200 Fibre broadband and Weekend calls?
- M200 Fibre broadband (previously, VIVID 200) offers 300% faster speeds, when compared to top-end fibre plans (67Mbps) offered by BT, TalkTalk and Sky
- M200 fibre with its 213Mbps average download speed and 12Mbps average upload speed is suited for large households with 10+ users who can do a range of tasks from downloading, streaming and gaming at the same time, without any slow down or any lag.
- With 213Mbps speeds, you can download a HD movie of 8GB in less than 4 minutes.
- This package comes with truly unlimited usage with no restrictions on your speeds or data usage.
- M200 dual-play plan also includes weekend calls to UK landlines (01, 02 and 03 and 0870) and Virgin Mobile numbers.
- Virgin Media Super Hub 3.0 is included. It offers faster and more secure WiFi on multiple devices in your house.
- You can stay connected to your friends and relatives when you are on the go, by using Virgin Media WiFi. This free access is available popular locations including London Underground.
- You get free internet security like F-Secure and WebSafe feature to keep your devices safe when you go online.
Compare other deals from Virgin Media
Note: Prices include Virgin phone line rental
|M50 Fibre broadband and calls||54Mbps||Unlimited||£26|
|M100 Fibre broadband and calls||108Mbps||Unlimited||£33|
|M350 Fibre broadband and calls||362Mbps||Unlimited||£43|
|Ultimate Oomph bundle||516Mbps||Unlimited||£89|