Last updated on June 9th, 2021 at 08:05 am
Virgin Media is the fastest, widely available broadband in the UK. It’s ultrafast packages offer up to 630 Mbps average download speeds.
Award-winning broadband for reliability and lightning speeds. Highly rated in Ofcom and other national surveys.
Virgin Media TV bundles include fibre broadband, Virgin TV packages and a wide selection of premium channels. Oomph bundles offer speed boost and a mobile SIM.
Virgin Media Broadband Speeds
Virgin Media broadband plans come with impressive specs:
|Plan||Download speed||Upload speed|
Virgin Media Broadband Features
- Totally unlimited usage. No data caps. No traffic management
- Virgin Media Hub 3 WiFi router included.
- Broadband and Phone packages include Talk Weekends.
- 18 month standard contracts
- No phone line option and 30 days rolling contracts are available.
What broadband packages does Virgin Media offer?
Virgin Media is a leading quad-play service provider offering broadband, home phone, TV and mobile services to millions of homes and businesses across the UK.
While Virgin Media offers a wide range of packages that are tailored to the needs of different types of users, customers can also bundle their own choices broadband, phone and TV during sign up process.
When bundling the services, you can choose broadband & phone or broadband & TV or all the three services together or even add a Virgin Mobile SIM.
You can find below Virgin Media’s tailored packages that you can browse through to find all the details including specs, features, pricing and contract terms.
Broadband and Phone
- You can choose a speed plan that best suits your needs. The starter level package M50 offers 54Mbps average download speed while the fastest package M500 offers 516Mbps average download speed.
- The dual band Virgin Media Hub 3 is included
- Virgin Media broadband and phone packages include Talk Weekends. You can make unlimited calls to UK landlines and Virgin Mobiles for no extra cost.
You can get Virgin Media broadband without home phone and also get a mobile SIM by adding Oomph.
Although the prices are higher when compared to dual broadband & phone plans, we offer exclusive deals with discounts and vouchers.
Virgin Media TV Bundles
Virgin Media offers three main TV & broadband bundles with home phone. Need for bundles of your choice? You can just pick broadband, phone and TV plans that best suit your needs.
- You can opt for fibre broadband speeds (from 54Mbps to 636Mbps) of your choice.
- Virgin Media TV packs include freeview channels, categorised pay channels, BT Sport, Sky Cinema and Sky Sport channels.
- All the triple-play bundles include the new Virgin TV 360 box and Talk Weekends.
- Oomph bundles include Virgin Mobile SIM
- Big Bundle
Mixit TV (109 channels) + M50 broadband (54Mbps) + Talk Weekends
- Bigger Bundle
Maxit TV (211 channels) + M350 broadband (108Mbps) + Talk Weekends + BT SPORT 4K
- Ultimate Bundle
M600 broadband (636Mbps) + Maxit TV + Sky Movies + Sky Cinema HD + BT SPORT 4K + Talk Weekends
Virgin TV 360 box
The new Virgin TV 360 box is 4K enabled and comes with following features:
- Easy streaming & recording control functions
- HDR Ready
- Personal profiles
- Excellent voice search
- Easy control menu
- Easily manage all your recordings with Virgin TV Go app.
Virgin TV Mini Boxes
You can get 4K Ready Virgin TV Mini boxes for watching TV in different rooms. Ultimate Oomph bundle includes an extra Mini Box.
Is Virgin Media any good?
Virgin Media is a great choice if you look out for ultrafast broadband packages and reliable speeds.
Virgin Media’s starter level fibre plans such as M100 and M200 come with completive pricing when compared to fibre plans offered by BT, Sky and EE. Moreover, Virgin Media offers amazing speeds that are ideal for 4K streaming, online gaming and connecting multiple devices.