Cheap broadband deals can help you cut the cost of your broadband and save your money. With all providers offering low cost packages these days, all you need to do is to pick the right package that perfectly fits your needs without paying more for features you do not need.
38Mb average speed
Offer: Free setup +
Cost: £23.50 p/m
11Mb average speed
Offer: Free setup
(ends soon )
Cost: £18 p/m
36Mb average speed
Offer: Free setup +
£75 Reward card
Cost: £22.99 p/m
How to get a cheap broadband deal and save?
Make sure that you do not pay for what you do not need or use
You are more likely to pay more, when you opt for packages that come with:
- Superfast download speeds
- Inclusive home phone calls
- Advanced, high performance wireless router
- Optional stuff like internet security suite, online storage etc
If basic broadband with line rental is what you need, then, just search and compare deals accordingly.
Switch to a cheap broadband provider
After being a year or two with your current broadband provider, just assess how good the service has been or whether you pay more for it in comparison with other providers. If you are not satisfied or find low-cost deals with great value in the market, just change the service provider by the end of contract term.
Cut the hidden costs like line rental, installation, extra data usage and penalty charges
- Phone line rental cost can be avoided or greatly reduced if you choose broadband packages without line rental or pay upfront line rental. Virgin Media cable broadband is great option, if you prefer broadband without line rental. If you need to make phone calls and choose broadband & line rental bundle, then, upfront or prepaid line rental can help you get some discount on the line rental cost.
- You can save on Installation and activation cost when you choose bundles which come without these one-off charges or get waived when you sign up on special offers.
- To avoid extra data charges (which usually happens when you are on capped package), make sure you monitor your usage periodically or choose unlimited broadband plan to avoid such charges.
- Penalty charges like early termination fee will apply, when you cancel your current service before the contract ends. To avoid it, switch to new provider by the end of contract.
Find ways to save money
- Choose standalone broadband or a bundle (broadband, phone and TV) according to your needs. Buying two or more services from the same provider can offer you great savings, discounts, gifts and vouchers.
- Choose short term contracts (1 month or 6 months) or standard contracts (12 or 18 months) as per your requirements. When you sign up for a longer term, you are more likely to get more benefits like free installation, discounts and free hardware etc.
- Compare broadband deals from the top rated providers so you can find the best and cheapest that can rightly fit your requirements. Analyse from all angles – speed, reliability, customer support and value for money. Reading authentic customer & expert reviews can help you find the perfect deal.