9 Mbps upload
Total contract: £450
18 month contract
Overview of Sky Broadband Superfast
- 59Mbps average download speed & 9Mbps average upload speed and totally unlimited usage
- Guarantee for minimum download speed or you can get back your money within the first 30 days
- Pay as you go calls included
- Includes the latest SkyQ hub WiFi router
- Add Sky broadband boost
- Includes Sky Talk Shield to help you block the calls you don’t want answer to.
- Includes Sky broadband Shield protection on your devices.
- Free, unlimited access to Sky WiFi hotspots across the UK
Superfast broadband with no traffic management
With superfast speeds (59Mbps average download speed), you can connect multiple devices, stream TV and vidoes for hours and play games online.
It also comes with truly unlimited usage by which you can understand that there are no usage caps plus no traffic management applies. Your always get consistently faster speeds even at peak times..
Sky Hub WiFi router
Optimised for fibre and Sky, the new Sky Hub WiFi router uses Smart Signal Technology to ensure strong signal, fast speeds and the best performance.
Free Sky WiFi
When you are on the go, you can stay connected with free access to Sky public wifi hotspots available across the UK . You can register up to 6 devices for free WiFi, including iPhones and smartphones.
Award winning UK based customer support
Sky offers UK based customer support. It has a dedicated Tech Team of Engineers to fix all your broadband issues.
Sky was also the least complained about broadband provider, according to the latest Ofcom report on broadband ISP complaints (2018)..
Sky shield protection
Sky offers parental controls and broadband shield protection which helps you protect your family and devices from malware and phishing.