- Virgin media fibre broadband plans come with superfast, ultrafast and gigabit speeds
- All Virgin Media packages include free Virgin Media Hub 3 router (Hub 4 is available for upgrade)
- Phone bundles include free weekend UK calls.
- Virgin Media offers tailored, triple-play and quad-play bundles (broadband + calls + TV + Mobile SIM)
- Standalone broadband plans (No phone line) are also available.
- Virgin TV comes with Virgin TV 360 box and Mini boxes built with cutting edge technology
- Virgin Media bundles come with easy customisation and 18 month & 1 month contracts
Virgin Media broadband packages
Virgin Media offers a wide range broadband deals that allow you to get the suitable package that you need.
- Virgin Media broadband and phone – Includes Talk Weekends. Starts from £20 per month.
- Virgin Media TV, broadband and phone – Includes Talk Weekends and TV packs. Starts from £29.99 per month.
- Virgin Media TV, broadband, phone and SIM – Includes Talk Weekends, TV packs and 5G O2 Mobile SIM. Starts from £45.99 per month.
- Virgin Media broadband only – Just broadband without Virgin Phone line. Starts from £24 per month. Includes £95 Amazon voucher till 10th July 2022.
- Free setup with selected plans for a limited time only.
Virgin Media Broadband Speeds
|Plan||Download speed||Upload speed|
Minimum Guaranteed speed
Virgin Media TV and Broadband
Virgin Media offers broadband, phone and TV packages named as Big bundles which include two basic TV packs – Mixit TV and Maxit TV and other premium channels such as such as Sky Cinema, BT Sport and Sky Sports.
- Mixit TV includes 110+ TV channels (freeview) and free to air channels such as ITV, BBC and C4.
- Maxit TV includes 190+ channels. In addition to freeview channels, premium channels such as BT Sport, Sky Witness and Sky One are included.
Oomph bundles include a mobile SIM and exclusive benefits.
You can choose a fibre broadband plan of your choice with speeds ranging between 108Mbps to 1130Mbps.
|Bundle||TV channels||What is included?||Monthly |
|Big bundle||100+||M100 broadband (108Mbps)|
|Bigger bundle||220+||M100 broadband (108Mbps)|
No phone line
|Bigger bundle plus Sports||165+||M100 broadband (108Mbps)|
Maxit TV +
|Bigger bundle plus Movies||200+||M100 broadband (108Mbps)|
Maxit TV + Movies
|Bigger bundle plus Movies |
|200+||M350 broadband (362Mbps)|
Maxit TV + Movies
|Ultimate Volt bundle||230+||Gig1 broadband (1130Mbps)|
Maxit TV + Movies + Cinema
Virgin Media router
Virgin Media Hub 3 wireless router is included with all broadband packages. Powered by Intelligent WiFi technology, Hub 3 is designed to offer reliable and faster speeds to all connected devices.
Hub 3 comes with 4 gigabit connections, 5 internal antennas, dual wifi frequencies and WEP/WPA/WPA2 wireless security protection.
Virgin media TV 360 Box
All Virgin Media TV & broadband bundles come with the latest Virgin TV 360 box which can record 6 shows while watching live TV and can record 500 hours of shows in SD or 100 in HD using its 1TB storage.
Virgin TV 360 box also allows you to search all your Catch Up and on demand content using its smart remote feature.
You can add up to 2 Mini boxes so you can watch TV channels in another room too.
However, when you provide your location details like postcode and address during sign up, Virgin Media lets you know more accurate speed estimate and minimum guaranteed speeds for your line.
Virgin Media Home Phone
Virgin Media broadband and phone bundles include Talk Weekends. You can make free calls to UK landlines, 0845 and 0870 numbers and any UK mobile numbers during weekends.
Likewise, Virgin Media Big bundles (TV, broadband and phone) come with Talk Weekends.
Ultimate Volt bundle includes free anytime calls.
|Home Phone Calls||Packages|
(Included as standard)
|Talk Weekend||M50, M100, M200, M350,M500|
Big bundle, Bigger bundle
|Talk More Anytime||Ultimate Volt bundle|
Virgin Media Volt bundles
When compared to regular bundles, Volt bundles offers following features:
- The next level speeds without any additional cost.
- Includes O2 mobile SIM with 10GB mobile data, unlimited mins and texts
- Free mobile data during broadband outages
Free Web Safe online protection is provided with Virgin Media broadband. This allows you to block inappropriate, malicious and unwanted websites content by managing the settings.
F-Secure SAFE is an additional protection for devices from viruses, malware and other online threats.
Virgin Media WiFi is free for its customers. Virgin Media can register up to 6 devices and access free WiFi in popular locations including stations on the London Underground.
About Virgin Media
Virgin Media is unarguably the fastest broadband service available to more homes in the UK than any other provider.
Its cable based (DOCSIS 3.0) ultrafast broadband network which delivers speeds from 50Mbps to 1Gbps can now reach 54% of the UK or more than 13 million homes in the UK.
Virgin Media is also a leading provider of digital TV service which comes with hi-tech Virgin TV 360 set-top box and lots of premium TV channels of various categories.
The prominent feature of Virgin Media is the option of getting ultrafast broadband, home phone and TV together from a wide range of bundles. Alternatively, you can just build your own bundle with your choice of speeds and TV channels.
Virgin Media also includes Mobile SIM when you choose Volt bundles which come with some extra features such as speed boost and premium support.
Switching to Virgin Media
After you sign up with Virgin Media, you will be informed over installation date.
Contact your current provider and cancel the existing service which would run till the end of notice period (up to 1 month).
Meantime, your broadband will get installed at your premise. You can opt for QuickStart Self Install or Engineer installation which might take a few hours